October 18, 2016. Mickaël Mangot, Executive Director of the Happiness Economics Institute, delivered a three-hour conference entitled “Unexpected lessons from Happiness Economics”to a public of international students of the Specialized Master in Strategy and Management of International Business at ESSEC Business School (Cergy-Pontoise, France).
During the conference, he tackled the following topics:
- The methodology of Happiness Economics
- The relationship between income and happiness
- The Easterlin Paradox
- The relationship between consumption and happiness
- The determinants of job satisfaction
- The importance of happiness in individual decisions