September 12, 2016. Mickaël Mangot, Executive Director of the HEI, gave a series of three conferences during the 79th annual congress of the Confédération Nationale des Avocats in Can Thô (Vietnam).
In this series, Mickaël tackled the following issues:
- Why is happiness economics necessary?
- Does economics and happiness contradict each other?
- Is happiness related to economic development?
- The distribution of happiness around the world
- Happiness variations across Asian countries
- Explaining the cross-country differences in happiness
- Does work foster happiness?
- Are lawyers a happy professional group?